Registration: The TAROT 2013 school provides two registration schema. O1) Registration to the TAROT School only. It includes:
- Attendance to the courses and material,
- Accommodation: check-in on Monday July 08, check-out on Saturday July 13,
- Breakfast, lunches and dinners: from the Monday July 08 dinner to the Saturday July 13 lunch,
- Visit to San Gimignano and Banquet dinner in Volterra, on Friday July 12,
- Transport from/to the Pisa train station (if required),
- Social activities.
O2) Registration to both the TAROT School and to the ISSTA 2013 Doctoral Symposium.This option includes everything in option O1, plus,
- Accommodation for Saturday July 13,
- Dinner for Saturday July 13,
- Trip to Florence on Sunday July 14,
- Registration to the ISSTA 2013 Doctoral Symposium.
Option O1 (TAROT only):
- Early Registration: Till April 18th: 650 euros (double room occupancy) – 750 euros (single room occupancy)
- Normal Registration: After April 18th: 750 euros (double room occupancy) – 850 euros (single room occupancy)
Option O2 (TAROT + ISSTA DS):
- Early registration: Till April 18th. 750 euros (double room occupancy) – 850 euros (single room occupancy)
- Normal Registration: After April 18th. 850 euros (double room occupancy) – 950 euros (single room occupancy)
Students attending the TAROT 2013 can attend the ISSTA 2013 Doctoral Symposium without paying the registration fee. The extra costs in Option O2 are solely due to the accommodation, dinner, and transfer cots. We encourage students to consider attending the ISSTA 2013 conference as well. The advance student fee is only CHF 250 (~Euro 201). People registered at the Automation on Software Test 2013 workshop @ ICSE 2013 will pay the early registration fees at the TAROT 2013.
How to Register: Please download the registration form, fill in, and send to the address you will find in the form.